The government has presented the last steps towards an opening of Austria valid from July 1st, which will lead us back to normality:
We will be updating these according to governmental law and code of conduct.
You can find all guidelines from the Austrian government here:
1. Reserve in advance if possible. Avoid queuing at the reception and in the restaurant.
2. Pay contactless if possible. Pay the invoice preferably with a card.
3. Please, follow the instructions of the employees.
4. Avoid hand shaking and hugs.
5. Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
6. Avoid touching your face if your hands are not clean.
7. Sneeze or cough in the crook of the arm or in a handkerchief.
8. Do not travel if there are signs of illness. If there are signs during the stay, contact the host.
9. In the restaurant: you will get your own table from the service staff for the entire stay.
With your care you protect yourself as well as the other guests and your hosts!
NEW CANCELLATION POLICY
FOR THE SUMMER SEASON 2021
We offer free cancellation until 30 days before arrival for the travel period 28.05.2021-19.09.2021.
FOR THE WINTER SEASON 21/22
LIKE ALWAYS, WE OFFER A FREE CANCELLATION GUARANTEE UNTIL THE 01ST OF OCTOBER.
AS THE WORLD CHANGES, WE CHANGE WITH IT!
COVID-19 SAFETY INSURANCE
In order to better adapt to the world in which we now live, we have developed a unique insurance for you, for our guests who dream of a summer or winter holiday in Austria and want to travel carefree.
Wath our new insurance offers
In summer (arrival May-September) you can cancel your trip free of charge up to 7 days before arrival.
In winter (arrival December-April) You can convert your trip up to 7 days before arrival into a gift card that is valid for a new trip from May 2022 to April 2023.
The insurance can be purchased from our travel advisors on telephone +43 720 230850 or at email@example.com.
The insurance is binding and can only be added in connection with the booking of the trip, maximum 7 days later.